CJW Golf are a fast growing and exciting golf course construction company working on many fantastic projects in both the UK and Europe. We are seeking to hire an experienced Operation Manager to help with the expansion of our management team.
The candidate will have had similar experience with other golf course construction companies and be willing to implement procedure and structures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in all aspects of the golf course construction industry.
- Have a background in running multiple projects to the highest level of quality.
- Have good people management and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be a good team player but not afraid to lead from the front.
Duties for this role may include:
- Overseeing the logistical requirements for multiple projects.
- Delegating and motivating colleagues within the group.
- Meeting regularly with clients, third parties and other managers to report on progress.
- Procurement and contractor sourcing.
- Setting targets, objectives and responsibilities for all supervised staff.
- Regularly reviewing timings, budget, labour, risk and project plans to ensure work stays on track.
- Conducting site visits to inspect work, check materials and ensure staff are following health and safety guidelines.
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality work within contract timescales and mitigating the impact of any issues.
£55,000-£60,000 based on experience with OTE.
Candidates interested in applying for the role please contact: